- A complete print job management system
- ISO-10175 (DPA) Object-oriented print
system model and architecture
- POSIX 1387.4 CLI Command Set
- Distributed client-server architecture
- CDE GUI utilities for users, operators, and system
- Logical/Physical printer distinction makes
- NIS/yp and LDAP-based name services distribute printer
information throughout your organization
- Inbound and outbound gateways exchange print jobs with
- Support for many
popular printer models.
- V1.2E runs on Tru64 UNIX V4.0F and later
HP is pleased to announce the availability of Advanced
Printing Software V1.2E with Tru64 UNIX V5.1B.
Advanced Printing Software is distributed on the Associated
Products CD-ROM set that accompanies the Tru64 UNIX
operating system media kit. If you don't have access to the
CD-ROM media, you can
download the software and documentation from this site.
Advanced Printing Software tutorial
Frequently asked questions