In today's heterogeneous environment you want to make sure your users
can easily co-exist. That means sharing resources like printers
regardless of where they reside, or developing software on your desktop
using your favorite tools even if the end product will run on a
different platform. Even system managers responsible for the integrity
of the systems performance, can be more productive if a common set of
operations and tools are used across the various systems they are
responsible for maintaining.
HP has a full array of products and services to provide you with the
highest level of interoperability between Tru64 UNIX, Windows NT and
other platforms. These solutions span from the most basic functional
connectivity to complex object oriented technologies so you can
- Share files and printers with Windows NT, SUN and HP.
- Develop software across diverse platforms.
- Manage a mixed Windows NT and UNIX environment using either UNIX or
- Set up a single infrastructure for a mixed environment.
- Be guided with a set of tools for easily deploying the solutions you