The Secure Web Server (SWS) for Tru64 UNIX (powered by Apache)
is an implementation of the Apache Web Server for Tru64 UNIX.
SWS provides the following features and benefits:
- Automatic installation and configuration of the Secure
Web Server software.
- The latest versions of the Apache Web Server (1.3 and
2.2) tested and qualified on Tru64 UNIX.
- Installation of the Tomcat
Java™ Servlet and JavaServer Pages™ Container as
a standalone Web server or for serving Java-based, dynamic
content through an Apache Web Server.
- Support for loading modules as Dynamic Shared Objects
and creating extension modules using the Apache Extension
- Most of the popular components and modules used with
Apache, integrated and ready for use; including OpenSSL, PHP, FastCGI,
and Microsoft® FrontPage.
- A Web-based Administration utility for all common Web
server administration tasks.
- Fully integrated and tested TruCluster support for multi-instance
Web server hosting (Tomcat is single-instance).
- Atalla AXL300
SSL Accelerator PCI Card support.
- Online documentation in
PDF and HTML format.
The Secure Web Server for Tru64 UNIX comes factory installed with every AlphaServer
system running Tru64 UNIX Version 5.1A or later. It is also available on the Tru64 UNIX Associated
Products CD-ROM and included with the Internet
Express product. The latest version is available for download for
those customers who wish to upgrade existing servers or workstations.
For customers using the Apache 2.0 Early Adopters Kit, HP
recommends upgrading to the Secure Web Server 2.0 included
with the latest version of SWS and Internet Express.
For more information, see the detailed
Microsoft is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc.